After serving 22 years in the Royal Navy I left after a full and successful career to settle into civilian life with my wife near Doncaster where I have already owned a home for may years. However, since 2010 or possibly much earlier I have been targeted by a particularly malicious and vicious individual who is trying to assassinate me using various tactics such as mobbing, smear campaigns, the killing of pets, damaging my home, damaging other property and vehicles.
This type of campaign is commonly used by psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists to drive their targets into commiting suicide usually with the help of family, friends, colleagues and the local community.
A good book covering this subject can be viewed on the Useful Books page.
The following is a list of actions I have experienced personally over the years:
You may say "so what" and I am just paranoid and all the other old rhetoric which the narcissist/psychopath relies on to carry on with their campaign unabated. This may or may not be true but all the events I have experienced seem to have followed exactly the same sequence that all other targets of narcissists/psyschopaths go through. The only surprising thing about all of this is just how many people seem willing to try and murder someone they do not even know, it is a real eye opener!
- Verbal abuse on a daily basis mostly by teenagers.
- Most recent two cars continually vandalised with the last one being written off.
- Front brake pipes coming off on two occasions rendering vehicle brakes inoperative.
- Exhaust back boxes splitting every few months.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services my car had permanent punctures.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services my bicycle helmet was crushed while in the store room.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services my bicycle had a puncture while stood in the store room while someone was in the store room.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services my bicycle spokes kept breaking but only on leaving work, never on the way to work.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services my bicycle pedals kept working loose but only on leaving work, never on the way to work.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services it became obvious a smear campaign was being waged against me.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services someone tried to push me down the escalator in Leeds railway station.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services a weirdo tried to pick a fight in Leeds Railway Station.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services my kindle book reader was broken.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services my briefcase locks were broken.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services our caravan was vandalised.
- While working at Battery Equipment Services the local community began a hate campaign probably due to a smear campaign.
- Work being being tampered with in the workshop at work.
- While on holiday last year all the tropical fish in both my aquariums were killed.
- A police car almost hit me on a roundabout.
- Two sockets in the house had live wires removed and the microwave was burned out.
- The next day after the live wires were removed the kitchen had a flood.
- The brake cable on my bicycle has been cut.
- The battery holder base cracked on my electric bicycle.
- The brakes needed continuous adjustment on my electric bicycle.
- The front light on my bicycle was snapped off.
- The rear wheel and motor controller failed on my electric bicycle.
- I have been rammed off my bicycle by another cyclist.
- I have be assaulted by a cyclist on the wrong side of a cycle path.
- A barricade was constructed totally blocking a cycle path.
- I was knocked off my bicycle by a car which was on the wrong side of the road.